Friday 23 May 2014

Tips to say I love you

What’s more important then saying a perfect I love you to your beloved. There are various and innovative ways to say a perfect I love you. Saying I love you in a perfect situation is very important. When the situation and place is perfect, it’s easier to express your feelings. Saying I love you is also very important in marriage. It is the easiest form of simple expression. Here are some simple and innovative ways to say I love you to your beloved.

Voicemail is an effective way to express your feelings. You can just leave a message on voice mail with short poem and end the message with I love you. Another way of saying I love you is in the form of recording your voice. You can sing or recite something about yourself and put in CD. You can gift this CD to your lover as a loving gesture. You can also write down your feelings on paper and slip it under your beloved’s pillow.

Cuddling is another form of expression in love. Just cuddle up and say these words to your lover. It brings back the magic of your romance. Saying I love you with hand gesture is another form of expression. You can make a heart shape with your hand, which sums up your feelings for your beloved.

Simply by calling up your lover three to four times a day and saying I love you means a lot. It is the simplest way of expressing your feelings. Places also play an important part in expressing your feelings. You can simply say I love you, when you watching the sunset together. Or, you can opt for walk at a beach. It’s the most ideal form of saying I love you to your beloved.

I love is the most straightforward yet the most effectual form of expressing your love.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment